Welcome to the R.M. of Rosemount
The Rural Municipality of Rosemount has been incorporated since 1910 and is located in the heart of west central Saskatchewan. This primarily agricultural municipality is located just over an hour west of Saskatoon and thirty minutes south of North Battleford. The municipal office is located just outside of the municipality in the Village of Landis on Highway 14. The only urban centre in the RM of Rosemount is the Hamlet of Cando.
- Regular Office Hours - Mon. - Thurs. 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Next Meeting - June 14, 2023 @ 9:00AM
- Notice To Dog Owners in Cando
- Silver for Gold Charity
- Please click on the link to learn more about the Prairie Watersheds Climate Program https://saskwatersheds.ca/
- The FIRE BAN has been removed, please execise caution when burning. (Effective May 24/23)